How do I register for tax in Ireland?


You can register for tax in Ireland by completing Form TR1 (individuals/entities other than companies) or Form TR2 (companies).

PAYE Employees taking up employment for the first time should register their job using the Jobs and

Pensions service. To use this service the employee must first register for myaccount on

Products related to this post:

Mark Sweetman, ACA

Mark Sweetman, ACA

As a Chartered Accountant I've built my experience working within the SaaS and digital technology industries, growing early-stage businesses from the inside. I help digital entrepreneurs understand their companies and ensure they have all the tools they require to succeed and thrive. I love adopting new tech solutions and making use of these to increase efficiency within our clients' businesses.